Knowledgeable Representation In Personal Injury
If you’ve been injured due to the negligence of another person, we will help you recover your medical bills as well as pain and suffering.
At Phillips Law, we provide compassionate and knowledgeable representation for all personal injury matters. We have successfully represented severely injured clients in both federal and state courts throughout Georgia.
We comprehensively investigate and develop all physical and testimonial evidence with the goal of bringing the true facts to light in the courtroom to maximize our clients’ recoveries.
Recovering Maximum Damages For Injured Individuals
We handle all forms of personal injury, including:
- Auto and semi-truck crashes
- Medical malpractice
- Pharmacy and prescription errors
- Injuries to premature infants from cow milk-based infant formula involving necrotizing enterocolitis (NEC)
- Fatal accidents and wrongful death cases
- Premises liability and cases of slip-and-falls
- Injuries that occurred due to a manufacturer, distributor or retailer error, known as product liability
- Inadequate supervision, security, monitoring or other neglect that resulted in sexual abuse
- Dog bite and animal attack cases
- Burn injuries
- Salmonella, E. coli and other cases of unsanitary food preparation
- Workplace accidents
Our firm is local and can immediately set about investigating the case and gathering evidence.
We know the doctors and medical professionals throughout the area and can build a solid case demonstrating the injuries you have suffered due to negligence.
We are also skilled at determining the total cost of medical treatment and recovery and building a compelling case for your compensation for those injuries and treatment.
Legal Help After Losing A Loved One
At Phillips Law, we act on behalf of families who have lost loved ones due to the negligence of other people or companies.
Wrongful death claims often make for challenging cases, but attorney Paul G. Phillips is a skilled trial lawyer who has substantial experience successfully managing these cases and obtaining significant verdicts and settlements for families as they focus on healing.
Contact Us For Help Today!
To learn more about how we work to build a case to recover maximum damages on your behalf, please call our Albany office at (229) 212-4125 or use our online contact form to schedule an appointment.